SUCCESS!!
8:37 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
I know a lot of you know already from Facebook, but Christian and I are FINALLY going to have a baby of our own in November!! We're so excited to welcome this sweet spirit into our home! We have waited so long for a child of our own and now it's finally happening. Our due date is November 30th as of right now ha ha we go to the doctor today to hear the heartbeat and get more measurements to get an exact due date for sure :) Wish me luck I'm super nervous that they won't find a heart beat or that the baby has stopped growing! Please still keep us in your prayers! Thank you!!!





1 comments:
Congrats! I'm way excited for you! The nerves will be there the whole 9 months, but it is so worth it. You could also buy your own heart monitor so you could hear the heartbeat whenever you need the reassurance. They are a little pricy though. Good luck with everything! Let me know if you need anything or if you need any advice.
Post a Comment