First Emergency Room Visit
9:01 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
On Friday night Christian and I made a mad dash to the ER at Mckay-Dee Hospital. While I was at work on Friday I started bleeding where I shouldn't be bleeding, so Christian rushed from work to come pick me up from work. We arrived at the Hospital at about 5:30 where we waited for about 15 minutes before they were able to get me into a bed. I was hooked up to an IV(which I am defiantly not a fan of) they took some blood work, then we waited, and waited.... and waited!! I swear it was an eternity before anyone would let us know what the heck was going on with me. Well, about 3 hours later they told us there was really nothing they could do for me other then waiting it out and seeing my regular doctor on Monday morning. They sent us home with no real info about what was wrong. So hopefully my doctor can give me some answers on Monday.





0 comments:
Post a Comment