Even More Blessings!!
7:07 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Well as you guys read yesterday, I had another doctor's appointment and well we're not being blessed with just one baby but TWO little ones! Our Due date was also changed to December 2nd which is ok because that's only two days off from the original date :) Christian and I are so excited for these two little ones to he here lol and we're barely into the pregnancy!!! We still need thoughts and prayers with us because I am now considered a high risk pregnancy which scares me a little. I know these two sweet spirits will bring much needed joy to Christian and mine lives! Thank you to those who have kept us in your thoughts and prayers!! They really have been felt :)





1 comments:
I'm still hoping for Nov 30th! That is a special day for us (Stella's birthday) and would be sweet if your little ones shared the same day! We are praying for you guys and cannot wait to meet them!
Post a Comment