Day #3

8:29 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
Well, here we are on the third day on the new medication... Yesterday wasn't as bad as the first day on it. I only had a mild headache and no mood swings :) I was pretty happy about that because I was at work last night and I  know I'd feel terrible if I blew up at one of my co-workers. I'm trying so hard to be positive about it, but it is so hard to at the moment. I have fears that this won't work or that will but will end in another miscarriage.. I'm so glad I have the friends and my wonderful husband that I do to lift me up when I am down. I owe a lot to the few friends who have been there for me, Listening when I needed an ear :) I love you all!

3 comments:

Longfellow Family said...

Thanks for inviting your auntie to view your blog! It's nice to see what's going on back home. My advice to you is, hang in there. There's a time and place for everything. Enjoy the moments as "just the two of you" because when little Jenny comes, that phrase will be no more and you'll miss it.

Jarrom and Shanna said...

i love you jenn! text me if you need anything you are so great

Sarah Merritt said...

Jenny, I had no idea. I just want you to know how much I love you! You are in my prayers and I hope the new meds work wonders for you!