Day #2

8:56 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, today is day two of being on clomid. I am already experiencing some of the side effects of it like headaches and mood swings. Yesterday while we were at church I was having bad headaches it was so hard to concentrated on the lessons. I was also feeling extremely tired during Relief Society and was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I'm not sure if being tired is a side affect yet, I haven't seen that it is on the internet but I wouldn't be surprised if it was lol. I was also having terrible mood swings! Christian would tell you how bad they were! He told me it was like I was the birth control pills all over again. I felt really bad for being such a grouch so I went and researched the side effects. When Christian saw it was partly the clomid that was making me this way he forgave me! I have such a wonderful and forgiving husband! I love him so much for being by my side through this trial in our life. With him by my side I know I'll be able to make it though. I just keep telling that it will all be worth it in the and that we will be parents whenever that time comes.

0 comments: