Baby blues....
10:53 AM Edit This 3 Comments »
As a lot of you know Christian and I have been trying to get pregnant for a year now with the result of one miscarriage and no luck ever since.. Well this post is going to be a venting post about people who don't realize how lucky they are to have babies or who are pregnant. Every time I turn around there is someone new pregnant, but instead of saying how blessed they feel they keep complaining about their pregnancy!! Each time I log onto Facebook there is always someone complaining how they can't sleep at night, they are always sick, back is always hurting or the baby is sitting in a place that isn't comfortable for them! Sometimes I just wanna write an email to tell them that they don't know how dang lucky they are to have all those pains and aches and still be able to bring a new life into this world! Most of these girls have never experienced the heart break of a miscarriage and sometimes I wish they did so they knew how i feel or all the other girls who can't get pregnant or having a hard time like Christian and myself... When I get pregnant you won't see me complain one bit about my pregnancy I'll just be so happy that I'll be able to have a little one of my own. But until It's my turn I'll put on the fake smile and act like nothing is bothering me. I'm sorry if this post offends anyone, that is not my intention. I just needed to voice my thoughts and emotions for my benefit.





3 comments:
I know exactly how you feel. I had one really good friend that was pregnant and had her baby and all she does is complain about how she feels like she doesn't have a life anymore. And I HATE the girls that you see hat don't take care of their kids. I am so sorry you have to go through this. :( I know it doesn't help, but I feel the same way.
Hang in there Jen! You know I know how it feels to go through what you're going through. And remember I'm here anytime you need to talk. Keep your head up!
If you need anything just let me know. I am only down the road.
Post a Comment