2nd Anniversary
6:58 PM Edit This 3 Comments »Wow, I can't believe we have been married for two years already! Our anniversary was on a Sunday this year so we went to church and attended my cousin's baby blessing. After the baby blessing we went to Mom and Dad Kay's for an early dinner. Momma Kay made delicious biscuits and gravy and angel food cake for dessert! After dinner we headed out to the Anniversary Inn in Salt Lake. We stayed in the Mountain Hideaway suite. It was very romantic, the sound of the rain that night made it even more romantic ;) The next morning we headed out to ShanCo in Sandy to drop off my ring to be serviced and maintained. For dinner that night we went to the Olive Garden and watched the snow fly outside. While we ate Christian and I were discussing which baby names we liked the best, there is a lot of them we did not agree on ha ha. That's ok though when we do get pregnant we'll know what name fits :) I still can't believe we have been married two years! I am looking forward to so many more together!





3 comments:
Sounds like you guys had a great time!! We have never been to Anniversary Inn, We have wanted to just never did it yet. =) You guys are adorable together!
Aw thank you Rach :)
Happy 2nd Anniversary! Thanks for coming to Stella's blessing. It was so nice to have just about all of our families there.
Post a Comment